- Current inventory 566 / Big Bear MLS Residential
- Sold September 2019 108 units / 5.2 months supply
- 172 in escrow (pending or backup status)
- Average list price per foot $284.94 / average sold price per foot $252.87
- Average price sold $382,768
- Price differential list vs sold 97.65%
- Average days on Market 95
- 909 units closed YTD vs 885 in same period of 2018 +2.7%
Inventory is stable. Demand is still strong and properties priced on sold comps and not priced based upon actives homes on the market will produce the best results for our sellers.
*These statistics are taken from the Big Bear MLS and do not include data from other MLS sources.
Overpricing your listing is still the biggest reason why properties don’t sell in the first 60 days. We don’t have a shortage of buyer’s that want to purchase homes at market value..We do have a shortage of sellers that want to meet the market based on sold comps. Sellers that price at market value, prepare their home with needed maintenance items, and make the home easy to show will get positive results.