- Current inventory 440 / up 15.8% MOM/month over month/ Big Bear MLS Residential
- Sold March 2019 109 units /up 31% MOM/ 4.0 months supply
- 135 in escrow / up 10.5% MOM (pending or backup status)
- Average list price per foot $285.66 / average sold price per foot $252.32
- Average price sold $322,356
- Price differential list vs sold 97.44%
- Average days on Market 103
Inventory is growing, but historically we experience an influx of new listing between March – June. Demand is still strong and properties priced on sold comps and not over priced actives will produce the best results for our sellers.
*These statistics are taken from the Big Bear MLS and do not include data from other MLS sources.
Overpricing your listing is still the biggest reason why properties don’t sell in the first 60 days. We don’t have a shortage of buyer’s that want to purchase homes at market value..We do have a shortage of sellers that want to meet the market based on sold comps. Sellers that price at market value, prepare their home with needed maintenance items, and make the home easy to show will get positive results.