- Current inventory 371 / Big Bear MLS Residential
- Sold January 2019 83 units / 4.5 months supply
- 123 in escrow (pending or backup status)
- Average list price per foot $288.65 / average sold price per foot $245.51
- Average price sold $321,980
- Price differential list vs sold $97. 24%
- Average days on Market 100
Historically January has the least number of full value single family residential sales. 83 units in the Big Bear MLS doesn’t include non Big Bear MLS sales or secondary MLS sales. January 2019 was slower than 2017 and 2018, but stronger unit sales than any other January in the past 10 years. Prices are still holding or leveling (not increasing). We are seeing an adjustment, but it is minor so far. Demand is still strong and properties priced on sold comps and not over priced actives will produce the best results for our sellers.