- Current Active Residential Inventory 532
- In escrow pending / backup 166
- Sold in last 30 days 119
- Inventory supply 4.5 months of active
- Sales Price / List price differential 97.58%
- Average price per foot sold $237.33 Valley Wide
- Average days on market 86
- Big Bear sellers should sharpen their pencils and revise their list price to reflect market conditions and sold comps.
- We have had 56 price reductions in the past 7 days.
- Buyers in this market will want to purchase while interest rates are at historic lows and inventory is available.
- As always we don’t have a shortage of buyers for properties listed at market value..we have a shortage of sellers that will list at market value.
Failure to use a local agent that is a member of the Big Bear MLS will often result in poor representation, frustration, and less activity for your Big Bear Listing. The majority of the residential listings are found on the Big Bear MLS. Other MLS’s that service Big Bear only show a small portion of what is available. Our team cooperates with all agents and their clients to provide information and access our listings.
Check out our featured listing below.
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”3186478″ showall=”true”]