- As indicated in the graph above the average sales price has been bouncing around since this time last year between $250,000 – $300,000.
- The median sales price has also been flat over the last year.
- The cumulative days on the market average has dropped to approximately 80 days.
- The cumulative days on the market median has dropped to approximately 38 days.
- The list price average is steady between $280,000-$300,000.
- The months of inventory has also been relatively stable, with a slight bump since the first of the year which might be contributed to political uncertainty and interest rates.
- The number of units sold are in line with last year at this time.
- The Sales $ volume is also in line with last year at this time.
- The close price to list price ratios remain at 97% – 98.4%.
- Average days to sell are down to 80 days, the shortest time in over 1 year.
Our current market continues to reward sellers and agents that list homes at prices that are supported by recent closed sales. Properties that are over priced stay on the market longer and end up selling for less. We don’t have a shortage of buyers that are willing to buy homes at market value, we have a shortage of sellers that are willing to list their homes for market value.
Please call me if you would like to discuss the current market, or if you would like to know the value of your home.