With the inventory low (540 units), confidence high, and rates at an all time low, this is a great time to sell.
- Current inventory 540 / Sold 120 / 4.5 month supply (seller’s market)
- Average sales price to list price 97% (buyers negotiated an average of 3% off)
- Average sales price to original list price 94%
- Median days on the market 78
- Average price sold $294,474
- Average price per square foot valley wide $209.4
- 25% of all homes sold in September were CASH transactions. (30/120)
YTD 2016 vs 2015
- Units sold 839 (2016) vs 858 (2015) units down 2.2%.
- Average sales price to list price was flat at 97% .
- Average sales price to original list price was 95% this year vs. 94% in 2015.
- Median days on the market decreased from 71 to 67.
- Average price sold $302,057 vs. $281,909 an increase of 7.15%.
- Average price per square foot valley wide $204.2 vs. $191.9 an increase of 6.41% year over year.
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.