- Current inventory 603 / Sold 102 / 5.91 month supply
- Average sales price to list price 97% (buyers negotiated an average of 3% off)
- Average sales price to original list price 95%
- Median days on the market 65
- Average price sold $310,234
- Average price per square foot valley wide $208.5
- 27.4% of all homes sold in July were CASH transactions. (28/102)
YTD 2016 vs 2015
- Units sold 732 (2016) vs 741 (2015) down less than 1/10th of 1%. FLAT
- Average sales price to list price was flat at 97% .
- Average sales price to original list price was 95% this year vs. 94% in 2015.
- Median days on the market decreased from 70 to 66.
- Average price sold $303,141 vs. $276,244 an increase of 9.73%.
- Average price per square foot valley wide $203.2 vs. $190.7 an increase of 6.55% year over year.
- Hirschler and Associates 2016 YTD median $SP/$LP ratio is 98% for homes listed by Hirschler and associate.
- Median days on the market for our listings YTD is 51 vs 66 days for all agents in Big Bear. (15 days faster)
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.