- Current inventory 618 / Sold 97 / 6.37 month supply
- Average sales price to list price 97% (buyers negotiated an average of 3% off)
- Average sales price to original list price 95%
- Median days on the market 62
- Average price sold $329,906
- Average price per square foot valley wide $203.6
- 21.6% of all homes sold in July were CASH transactions. (21/97)
July 2016 vs. July 2015
- Inventory is steady. August 1, 2015 was 615 vs 618 for 2016
- Average sales price to list price was flat at 97% .
- Average sales price to original list price was also flat at 95%.
- Median days on the market increased from 54 to 62, a 14.8%b increase this month.
- Average price sold $329,906 vs. $270,837 an increase of 21.8% (this number was dramatically influenced by 5 closings in July of 2016 that were over $1million vs only two high sales in this period 2015)
- Average price per square foot valley wide $203.6 vs. $196.7 an increase of 3.49% month over month.
- Hirschler and Associates 2016 YTD average $SP/$LP ratio is 98% for homes listed by Hirschler and associate. (sales price to list price differential) vs 97% for all agents valley wide. Sellers that list with Hirschler and Associates net an average of one percent more.
- Median days on the market for our listings is 43. Sellers that list with us sell their home in 77 days average vs 97 days for all agents in Big Bear. (20 days faster)
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.