- Current inventory 606 / Sold 111 / 5.45 month supply
- Average sales price to list price 98% (buyers negotiated an average of 2% off)
- Average sales price to original list price 97%
- Median days on the market 52
- Average price sold $305,288
- Average price per square foot valley wide $206.5
- 28.8% of all homes sold in June were CASH transactions. (32/111)
June 2016 vs. June 2015
- Inventory is up 7.4% over last year at this time. July 1, 2015 was 564 vs 606 for 2016
- Average sales price to list price increased 1% from 97% to 98% .
- Average sales price to original list price improved from 95% to 97%.
- Median days on the market remained at 52 days.
- Average price sold $305,288 vs. $248,385 an increase of 22.9% (this number was influenced by 3 closings in June of 2016 that were over $1million vs only one high sale in this period 2015)
- Average price per square foot valley wide $188.2 vs. $206.5 an increase of 9.72% month over month.
- Hirschler and Associates 2015 average $SP/$LP ratio is 98%. (sales price to list price differential) vs 97% for all agents valley wide. Sellers that list with Hirschler and Associates net an average of one percent more.
- Median days on the market for our listings is 51. Sellers that list with us sell their home in 51 days vs 90 days for all agents in Big Bear. (43 days faster)
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.