- Current inventory 438 / Sold 80 / 5.47 month supply
- Average sales price to list price 97% (buyers negotiated an average of 3% off)
- Average sales price to original list price 94%
- Median days on the market 58
- Average price sold $284,719
- Average price per square foot valley wide $193.7
- 23.4% of all homes sold in February were CASH transactions. (19/81)
April 2016 vs. April 2015
- Inventory April 1, 2015 was 490 vs 438 for 2016 a decrease of 10.6%
- Average sales price to list price remained at 97% .
- Average sales price to original list price improved from 93% to 94%
- Median days on the market decreased from 82 to 58 days a decrease of 29%.
- Average price sold $253,768 vs. $284,719 an increase of 12.2%
- Average price per square foot valley wide $177.00 vs. $193.7 an increase of 9.43%
- Hirschler and Associates 2015 average $SP/$LP ratio is 98%. (sales price to list price differential) vs 97% for all agents valley wide. Sellers that list with Hirschler and Associates net an average of one percent more.
- Median days on the market for our listings is 51. Sellers that list with us sell their home in 51 days vs 90 days for all agents in Big Bear. (43 days faster)
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.