- Current inventory 402 / Sold 111 / 3.62 month supply
- Average sales price to list price 97%
- Average sales price to original list price 95%
- Median days on the market 81
- Average price sold $294,272
- Average price per square foot valley wide $190.8
- 27.02% of all homes sold in February were CASH transactions. (30/111)
March 2016 vs. March 2015
- Inventory March 1, 2015 was 408 vs 402 for 2016 a decrease of 1.5%
- Average sales price to list price 97% vs 98% down 1%
- Average sales price to original list price remained the same 95%
- Median days on the market remained the same 81 days.
- Average price sold $294,272 vs. $306,359 a decrease of 3.94%
- Average price per square foot valley wide $190.8 vs. $202.7 a decrease of 5.87%
- Hirschler and Associates 2015 average $SP/$LP ratio is 98%. (sales price to list price differential) vs 97% for all agents valley wide. Sellers that list with Hirschler and Associates net an average of one percent more.
- Median days on the market for our listings is 51. Sellers that list with us sell their home in 51 days vs 90 days for all agents in Big Bear. (43 days faster)
One thing still holds true…There is no shortage of buyers for good deals, just a shortage of sellers that are willing to price their properties based upon market conditions. Big Bear sellers will net the best bottom line by pricing their property based upon accurate closed comps.