There is no shortage of buyers in Big Bear.
- 507 active inventory in the entire Big Bear Valley
- 121 pending units which indicates a 4.19 month supply of active inventory.
- 46 Back-up status (soon to be pending) add these to the pending for a total of 167 or 3.03 months of active inventory.
If your home is on the market in Big Bear for more than 45 days with no offers, you should reduce the price….
- Average price per square foot sold in Big Bear during the past 30 days is $185.38
- Average days on the market are 90, but the median is on 38. This indicates most homes are selling in less than 45 days.
- List price to sales price differential is 96%. This means buyers are negotiating only 4% off the list price on average.
Always give the buyer a counter offer to accept, regardless of how low their offer is..
- 101 of the homes sold were traditional resale, 13 were foreclosures, and 7 were short sales.
Foreclosures and short sales can be good deals, but shouldn’t be what you are looking for.
- 47 of the 121 closed sales were cash.
That’s 39% CASH. If the home you want to buy is a great deal, you will be competing with a cash buyer.