I preview all 5 of these homes this week.
- 41770 Tanager is in a nice location with easy access to the grocery stores, restaurants, and ski slopes. It was built in 1977, and the interior still feels that age. Lots of square footage, and a large lot make this home an appealing choice for buyers looking for a deal. At the list price this home is $116 a square foot in Big Bear Lake East.
- 843 Orange sits in a beautiful location in Sugarloaf. This home has recent upgrades and is steps to the National Forest. The home needs a little TLC, but with 2580 sq ft for only $229,900, it is priced at only $89 per foot.
- 508 Kean is a great find. This home sits high on the hill and has tree top views. The 2 car detached garage is oversized. The homes has 2 bedrooms, but the downstairs den could be split to allow for an additions bedroom space if desired. I don’t expect this one to last long. I sold this home to the previous owner for $310,000 in May of 2007.
- 42736 Peregrine is in lower Moonridge near the base of Bear Mountain Ski area and the Bear Mountain Golf Course. This home is a cosmetic fixer.
- 1340 Shay is a rare find for buyers looking for a low priced bank owned with a nice size lot. Carpet, small improvements, and some sweat equity could pay off big with this opportunity home.
If you would like to discuss Big Bear Real Estate, or schedule a showing for any of these homes, please give me a call.
Associate, The Tim Wood Group
42153 Big Bear Blvd.
P.O. BOX 6820
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
909 866-3481 EXT. 217 CELL 909 725-5889
Fax 909 866-3531
www.thetimwoodgroup.com/author/stevehirschler (group website)
http://twitter.com/stevehirschler (follow me)