Some quick facts.
- Active residential listings are now at 889, the lowest level in over 3 years.
- 58 of the 889 listed homes are foreclosure listings, or only 6.52% (Very Low Number).
- 50 closed residential sales in the Big Bear MLS for the month of February, compared to 34 in 2008. (47% increase)
- 25 of these 50 (50%) were foreclosures and 4 were short sales. (8%) of sales.
- In February 2008, 9 of the 34 residential sales were foreclosures (26%) and none of them were short sales.
I see a trend. 2 months of unit sales increases, and inventory is going down not up…..
What do you think this is signaling?
Remember, Real Estate is Local!
Associate, The Tim Wood Group
Coldwell Banker Mountain Gallery
42153 Big Bear Blvd.
P.O. BOX 6820
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
909 866-3481 EXT. 217 CELL 909 725-5889
Fax 909 866-3531